The Launch II
Rhythm of the Tides
An Evening of Performing Arts
Worcester County Education Foundation Community Showcase
WCEF, P.O. Box 4075, Ocean City, Maryland 21843
Contact Person: email@example.com
- Must meet one of the specified types of performance.
- Must have been a resident of Worcester County or be a current resident of Worcester County.
- Must attend one of the scheduled auditions. If unable to attend one of the scheduled auditions, must submit a video of your performance to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Must be available to rehearse on Friday, November 9th for the performance on November 10th.
- If a vocalist, must provide own accompanist or a pre-recorded accompaniment track (ipod, cd, mp3, etc.).
- Must audition using the intended performance piece
Auditions will be judged on the following:
- The quality of performance
- Level of developed skill
- Stage presence
- Ability to connect with an audience
- Performance connection to the “theme”
All performers must be available for a full rehearsal on Friday November 9th, 2018 and for the performance on SAturday, November 10th, 2018 at the Performing Arts Center in the Roland Powell Convention Hall in Ocean City, Maryland. Audition Committee Contact: Gwen Lehman, 443-735-4502